Monday, August 18, 2008

Highlights of the Weekend



I Love Money was hilarious as always. The above is a wonderful edit job, showing Rodeo, who is batshit crazy, as the Incredible Hulk. Say what you will about VH1 reality shows, but the editing is usually really funny. (Via VH1 Blog)

The boyf and I saw Tropic Thunder, and we laughed through the whole movie. I have a silly sense of humor, so if you don't like spoofs or satires or politically incorrect subject matter, then you might want to skip this one. Robert Downey Jr. was so good. I was blown away. Tom Cruise has a fantastic cameo. J thought he stole the show. I thought he was good. It's a fun summer movie, and if you want a great comedy to see, then this is the perfect movie. Slate's review of the movie was the best I've read. (Via Slate)

I locked myself out of our coat closet on Saturday night. J had to break the lock with a hammer. Who puts a lock on a frigging closet door!!?? It was a heavy duty one, to boot. We tried everything to unlock it: credit cards, cosmetic scissors, screws, etc. Now, we have to buy a new doorknob and replace it before we move out. Oops!

I got a lot of packing done for the big move, and we donated our stuff to Goodwill. I also bought some new pants for work because lately, my old size isn't fitting as well as it should be WTF!!! I got a great deal at The Express for 2 pairs of pants for the price of one. Yay!

No comments: