Sunday, August 24, 2008

Playboy Mad Men Photo Shoot

If you are as big of a Mad Men fan as I am, then you will absolutely love these photos from Playboy's Mad Men photo shoot.

This one is my favorite. It's so vintage 60's and Vincent Kartheiser (Peter Campbell) looks so great posing with the Playboy bunnies, the white convertible, and the sleek bachelor pad behind him. I love his bad boy smirk, as if to say: "I have it all, and you don't."

There's something so fantastic about the blue and grey tones. This photo evokes a feeling of frenzied desperation, as if he's staying up all night, writing copy for an early morning meeting.

I love the dark lighting, and the fact that neither one of them are looking directly at the girls. It's as if they're at a Hollywood party in the hills, and the girls are just part of the sexy atmosphere.

No comments: