Thursday, August 28, 2008

Today


Today is just one of those blah days where I'm tired, and I can't find anything really cool on the Internet to keep me entertained. I'm exhausted because I didn't get enough sleep last night. I'm so bad about disciplining myself to go to bed when I should. I have a lot more packing to do before the big day on Saturday. Oh, and get this shit, before I'm able to get a parking permit for our new neighborhood, I have to peel off the old one and give it back to the city parking clerk. I'm pissed off about it because we are going to be permit-less while we're trying to move, so we're going to have to keep on putting quarters in on Saturday from 8am to probably 3pm or so. I understand why they want the old one back, but I still think it's fucking stupid. Only in the city. I can't wait for the days, when we own our own place, and we have a driveway or our own parking spot. This whole parking permit bullshit is for the birds. It's aggravating.

I'm tired. Somebody get me a bed.
(Image via FFFOUND)