Friday, May 7, 2010

I'm Dabbling in Some Online Dating


I have an issue because I'm shy around guys. I can't give them any eye contact or talk to them. I clam up, and I end up looking like a snob. It's terrible, and I'm trying desperately to get over this. I have a crush on a guy on my bus, but I can't even look at him. I've been pining over him for months.

I've been doing some online dating, and it's too soon to say if it's good or bad. At the moment, the experience is eh. The guys I'm attracted to aren't attracted to me and vice versa. I wouldn't call myself superficial, but I like what I like.

I've gone on enough online dates to know that if you're not feeling somebody's pictures, then you're most likely not going to find them attractive in person. I can usually tell within the first few minutes of meeting a guy if I feel any chemistry or not.

I'm on Match for the 7 day free trial, but I did try Chemistry. Chemistry was probably one of the worst dating websites I've been on. Everybody was unattractive and seemed really pathetic. One guys' tagline was "Few People Like Me." Jesus Christ. One of my biggest pet peeves about that site is that you can't do a normal search for guys. You're stuck with your matches only. How stupid is that!

No comments: