Wednesday, August 6, 2008

BitchBuzz is Upon Us


BitchBuzz, the new online women's site geared toward the feisty, smart women of this generation is launching some time tonight. I keep on refreshing the page, but it's not live yet. The anticipation is killing me! I am so excited to read everybody's writing, and I would like to give big props to my girls, Cate Sevilla, writer of the popular blog, Cupcate, and Liz Abinante of Feministy fame. They have both been so incredibly supportive and helpful as I submit articles to BitchBuzz. I'm ecstatic to be part of this fabulous group of women writers.

The website is http://bitchbuzz.com

I am a contributing writer to the Life, Culture, and News sections. Feel free to stop by, read, love us, and leave us lots of comments!

3 comments:

Liz Stone Abraham said...

It looks great! I loved your article about love rituals exposed. Hilarious. How do we sign in so that we can leave comments?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Colette said...

Right now, they are working on the kinks, so comments won't be enabled for a while.

I'm so glad you liked that one! Some of the women's advice out there is ridiculous lol. There will be more articles coming just like that. I'm thrilled you like the site.

They are still looking for contributing writers. You would be perfect, Liz. E-mail me if you're interested.