Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Most Annoying Kind of Woman


I can't stand the women who brag about working out. They somehow slip the subject into every conversation. The most annoying part of it is that it's not actually bragging - it's more complaining. Only it's ridiculous complaining like if you said: "I hate having too much cash in my wallet because it makes my bag too heavy." These are the types of complaints: "Oh, my trainer banned me from the gym because I've been working out too much."; I've had to get all my clothes altered, and it's costing me an arm and a leg." My favorite and the one I hear all the time from annoying women is: "I'm so sore from working out! I can hardly move." It's fine if you hear it once, but not every single frigging day. We get it! You work out. Good for you. Now, get out of my face, so I can eat my Ho-Ho's in peace.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ya...I hate those people too. Yesterday when I was at the gym (I usually work out twice a day but yesterday I only made it to my morning class because the day before I had pushed myself so hard I thought I should take it easy)There was this awful girl saying how sore she was. Blah blah blah we don't wanna hear it honey...besides she doesn't know what sore is until shes worked with my trainer!

Colette said...

You're getting ready for The Improper's Most Eligible Bachelorette, aren't you? ;-)

I totally agree. I think it's great that women work out, but don't make such a big deal about it. Yeah yeah, we've all been sore at one time...big deal. Nobody cares about how hard you've been working at the gym or how your trainer "banned" you because you've been going too much. It's obnoxious. Ugh, this woman at work seriously would not shut up about it. I felt like hobbling her like Kathy Bates in Misery mwhahaha!

Jeremy said...

I worked with someone like that. The best was the day she told us that her groin muscles hurt from the new exercise she'd been doing and pointed at her crotch for the whole story... Talk about awkward.