Thursday, August 21, 2008

Varla Jean, We Love You!

Last night's Project Runway was fabulous, Dahhling! Their challenge was to design outfits for drag queens. How fantastic! I'm just wondering why nobody thought of this before. Hasn't there been five seasons already?! Chris March, one of last season's finalists (you may remember him designing outfits with "human" hair) came out dressed like a Viking woman with huge disco ball boobies. Once I saw him, I knew this was going to be an entertaining episode.
My favorite designs from last night were Sweetie's fiery red number and Varla Jean's pink catsuit. Sweetie looked adorable her red sequin mini dress with the detachable train, and she seemed thrilled to be wearing it. Varla Jean Merman's look was beyond amazing, and I want her to perform at my next birthday because I LOVE this drag queen. She's a 6 foot tall red-headed sex kitten(a la Ann Margret), and I absolutely adore her and all her fabulousness. Her shiny, pink nautical catsuit fit her like a glove, and she looked so good. And, I have to say her ass looked great. Color me green with envy!
Daniel needed to be auf'd. His designs were mediocre at best, and he always had some lame excuse to back them up. His drag outfit was really cheap, and it looked like something you could get at a store where strippers go to buy their costumes.

Also, if you love Project Runway and love to make fun of it even more, then check out the hilarious blog, Project Rungay.

1 comment:

David Dust said...

Last night's episode was BEYOND fabulous!

CLICK HERE for DavidDust's Project Runway recap.

:)