Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Floating


Today, I feel like I'm floating. It's as if I'm just going through the motions, but I'm not really there. I don't feel anything. I don't know if I need a coffee, or a part of myself is separating from the rest of me because it's so sick and tired of all the stress lately. J has been looking for a job for months, and we're trying to find an apartment before August (we have to move at the end of August). Life sucks right now. I can't wait until things turn around. In the meantime, every day feels like Groundhog Day. Everything is exactly the same, and nothing ever gets any better. I'm at work, but I'm just sitting here staring at my screen. I guess everybody has days like these. Maybe floating isn't a bad thing if you know it's only temporary.

No comments: