Monday, November 30, 2009

When Love Makes You Miserable


For a few months I was in love with somebody. I'm not sure why, or if I was really in love with that person, or if he was even the person I thought he was. Now that I've stepped back from this situation, I realize that I didn't know him at all. He didn't want me to know him.

He played games, he kept me at arm's length at all times, and he had never stopped loving his ex. Needless to say, I was miserable. I had so much love to give, and yet he wasn't the one to give it to. He didn't deserve it anyway.

The last time I saw him, he mistreated me, and it broke my heart, because I had always been so good to him when he was at his lowest point. Sometimes loving somebody hurts, and I stopped loving him to finally make the pain go away. And it did.

Model Featured: Tom Stapledon

No comments: