Thursday, July 17, 2008

Rock of Love is Coming Back, and It's Sleazier Than Ever

VH1 just released a statement that Bret Michaels' reality "dating" show, Rock of Love is back. Apparently, Ambre Lake and Bret's relationship fizzled (big surprise). VH1 is renewing Rock of Love for a third season. It will be called: Rock of Love Bus with Bret Michaels. I couldn't make this up if I tried! This show will take place on Bret's tour bus as women compete to be his #1 rock skank. If this show is going to be anything like the first two, then I can't wait. Who knew watching a bunch of desperate, drunken groupies fight for an aging, wig-wearing (allegedly)80's rock has-been could be so entertaining! (Via Reality Blurred)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nooooooo, Amber and Bret didn't make it, but Yessssssss, Rock of Love III.

Next step is for Heather to have a show. My pick for a name -- Rock of Love: Bulls and the Heather.

Colette said...

Phil,

I totally agree. Rock of Love III is going to be fantastically trash-tastic. I can't wait to watch drama on the tour bus lol.

I would love for Heather to have her own show. She's one badass chick. "Bulls and the Heather" is a fantastic name.