Monday, July 21, 2008

Greed is Good

J and I have a new favorite show, and it's called I Love Money on VH1. They play the new episodes every Sunday around 11:30am EST. It's great because I'm usually in my jammies, and I cozy up on the couch with a blanket to watch the hilarity of a bunch of reality TV show castaways trying to win $250,000. It's a fantastic way to spend a lazy Sunday.

The Entertainer is my favorite. If you're not familiar with him, then he was one of I Love New York's suitors. You may have seen clips of him, sharing a bubble bath with New York and sucking on her toes - gross! J and I think he needs his own show because he's so funny and dare I say, entertaining. We think he should have a show where he moves out from his parents' basement and tries to find roommates and live on his own. The roommates would have to be really introverted and nerdy though. It would be like a modern day Odd Couple . He's always walking around with a crazed look on his face, and when he says something, he MEANS it! His moods go from 0 to 60 within seconds. One of my favorite parts of I Love Money yesterday was when The Entertainer consoled Destiney, a Rock of Love reject, as she cried and told him how she was super emotional because she was starting her period any minute. His response was so classic: "That's okay. Sometimes I feel like crying too.", ha ha.

Some other highlights were: Chance finding out he had to kiss Mr. Boston during one of the competitions; Mr. Boston pretending to puke in a bucket, so he would look like a weak competitor; Heat standing around half in the bag all the time; The Entertainer telling Megan he thinks she's a "trouble-maker", and Heat not standing up for Destiney when she had an altercation with Chance.

Watch the video to see Chance and Mr. Boston in the kissing competition.

No comments: