Thursday, July 24, 2008

My Big News


As you know, I have been promoting Bitchbuzz, a website geared to the feisty, smart woman. Last week, I told everybody that I had some exciting news, but I wanted to wait. Well, I wanted to let all my Love Bytes readers that this chickie will be one of the contributing writers for BitchBuzz. I will be writing for the Life, Culture, and News sections. I am ecstatic to be working with such a fabulous bunch of talented women writers.

This pop culture whore is thrilled. I hope to see you all there!

BitchBuzz launches August 4th! Join the BitchBuzz group on Facebook and become our fan! Befriend us on Myspace, follow us on Twitter, and drool over our photos on Flickr.

2 comments:

Liz Stone Abraham said...

FABULOUS!! I will join, I will read, I'll be there!

Colette said...

Aww, Liz you are the best! Thanks for all the support.