Sunday, May 23, 2010

"Don't Be Offended"



Saturday night, I came home from working at my mom's cake shop, and all I wanted was somebody to chat with, a little conversation with a guy. I responded to a guy's online dating ad with a couple of pictures. This was the response I got:

"fwb? Dont be offended. You're not the type of girl I'd see myself having as a gf...buy you are pretty and have a nice body...maybe we could try some drinks at one of our places and see if we have a physical connection sometime."

Did he really think I was going to be receptive to this pathetic proposal?

Was this a poor attempt at negging?

Why even respond back to me if he wasn't interested? Maybe to try to make me feel bad about myself, in hopes that my low self-esteem would make me want to screw him. Who's to say? It was a real asshole thing to say.

It's no wonder this guy is single. Who would want somebody like that? I'm sure he's been with a lot of girls who have told him "Don't be offended, but you have a small penis."

No comments: