Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Client #9 Resigns!



"God, I hate you."

This poor woman finds out her husband is a lying cheat who frequents whores, and then she's forced to appear next to him to show her support. Screw that! If I were her, I'd be halfway across the world by the time he resigned. I wouldn't want to be in the same room as him after the disgrace he had caused me and my family. My heart to goes out to this woman. I hope she gets a good divorce lawyer and gets rid of this poor excuse for a man.

2 comments:

Lone Chatelaine said...

Me too. I hope she takes him for everything he has.

Colette said...

You and me both, sister! I can't believe she can even stand next to him. I can't even imagine the betrayal she must feel. He spent $80,000 on prostitutes. She must be sick to her stomach.