Monday, March 31, 2008

New Movie Being Filmed in My Office Building

They're filming some new movie called The Proposal with Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds in my office building. This is one of the many movies being filmed in Boston within the last year. MA is giving out some really great tax breaks, and the studios are eating it up with a spoon. Today, I saw the cranes shining huge lights into the 5th floor windows. The production trucks are parked all the way down the street. It's pretty exciting! I'm hoping to catch a glimpse of Ryan Reynolds. I love him. He was so good in Just Friends. My girlfriend is completely obsessed with that movie. She said she watches it every time it's on. I remember two Christmases ago, every time I would call her, she was watching it. I think her mom finally bought the DVD for her. We all have a movie like that and mine is Walk the Line. I could watch that movie a million times and never get sick of it. I'm a huge Joaquin Phoenix fan, and he was absolutely brilliant as Johnny Cash. He looked and sounded just like him. His chemistry with Reese Witherspoon was hot, hot, hot. The casting was perfect. I should really get the DVD. I'm totally obsessed.

No comments: