Tuesday, March 25, 2008

This Looks Great!



I love all of the Judd Apatow movies. Knocked Up was my favorite. If you're familiar with the TV show "How I Met Your Mother", then you know Jason Segel. He's tall, funny, and slightly resembles Judge Reinhold. He stars in this movie as the jilted lover of his TV star girlfriend, played by Kristen Bell. She ditches him for some rock star toolbag, and as luck has it they end up in the same resort. Jonah Hill has a role, and I love him. He's adorable, and if you saw him in Super Bad, then you know how funny he is. I saw him on SNL last week, and he was hilarious. He played a six year old named Adam Grossman who sounded like a cross between Henny Youngman and Jackie Mason. He's very talented, and I hope to see him in many movies to come. Jason Segel and Jonah Hill are two actors who I predict will be comedic forces in a few years. I think they will be big. I like how Judd Apatow has his favorites, and he sticks with them. He knows funny when he sees it. This should be a great movie.

No comments: