Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Ewww!!!!

Demi Moore was on Letterman last night and divulged one of her beauty secrets: leeches. I think I'm going to puke. Is she serious?? This is what she had to say about it: "A month ago I was in Austria doing a cleanse. And one treatment was leech therapy. These aren't swamp leeches; they were highly trained medical leeches. High level bloodsuckers. It detoxifies your blood. And they have a little enzyme that when they are biting down on you is released in your blood."

"It crawls into your belly button and it bites down and then you relax and you watch it swell up and get fatter and fatter. And when it's super drunk on your blood, it just rolls over like its drunk in a bar. You first feel worse and then you feel better. I'm feeling very detoxified."

I'm sorry, but I would rather be filled with toxins than to have leeches on my body, especially sucking from my belly button!!!! Gross! Demi, say it isn't so!

2 comments:

Lone Chatelaine said...

Ewww!

And how the hell do they "train" a leech???

Colette said...

Maybe they have to jump through hoops and bounce balls on their head. She's a weirdo.