Monday, December 15, 2008

Now Your Dog Can Be Sexist Too


I don't get this at all, but then again I'm not some idiot frat boy or a player who thinks that anything with the Playboy logo is cool. It's not. The insignia is getting as worn out and old as its creator, Hugh Hefner. It's not sexy. In the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, and even the 90s, it may have been; but now, it's 2008, almost 2009, and the logo has become a coat-of-arms for douchebags everywhere. Dogs should not have to be subjected to drinking their water out of blinged out Playboy pimp bowls. I'm sure even they think it's stupid.

(Via Spencer's)

2 comments:

R.A. Porter said...

I don't disagree with you at all, but I have a question: if a man who sports the logo is a d-bag, what about a woman?

I met a woman recently who had given herself a suntan tattoo of the Playboy bunny high enough on her own breast that it showed in public (probably because she was a little bit *that way* and exposed more cleavage than was normally prudent.) What's the right term for her?

Colette said...

Good question...I would probably call that woman starved for male attention.

What's funny is they actually have a line of pet products: dog beds, jackets, and the bling bowl. It's a bit ridiculous, if you ask me. We get it. You like naked women. Do you really have to involve your pet in your bad taste and attention-whoring ways?