Sunday, December 7, 2008

This Year's Dick in a Box

If you haven't seen last night's insanely funny SNL digital short called "I Jizzed in My Pants", then for the love of God, watch it now. It's hilarious. The digital shorts are created by SNL player, Andy Samberg, Akiva Schaffer, and Jorma Taccone. These guys make up The Lonely Island, a comedy troupe specializing in short films and sketches. See how many celeb cameos you can spot in this one. I had to watch it a couple times to figure out who the guy was mopping in the grocery store.



If you think that's funny, check out "The Bing Bong Brothers" by The Lonely Island, which parodies The Ying Yang Twins' hit "Wait the Whisper Song".


Or
Just 2 Guyz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why it's JT! LOL - this was hysterical! And I'm so glad you posted it because something happened to my DVR and I lost about 10 minutes of the show. Apparently the 10 that included this short. Thanks!