Friday, October 31, 2008

The Best of Craigslist


Craigslist is one of those great sites where you can buy a car, rent an apartment, find a boyfriend, and nail a hooker all in a day's time. The Best of Craigslist is a medley of all the weird, wacky, and usually very funny ads that people post. They will shock, disgust, but I guarantee you will laugh.

To the tranny that blew that guy on the 49 bus last night"So thanks for hopping on that very crowded bus, sitting 2 feet from me and making out with the goofy looking guy. That was odd, but no big deal. But when I looked over and your head was in his lap I was like -- "Are you fucking kidding me, you are now going to blow him?".

Why I'll be the Best 'Psycho' Ex-Girlfriend You've Ever Had!
In the sobering light of morning, you'll forget that you wanted to spend the rest of your life with me and instead opt for a "two-night stand" but you'll quickly realize that I am having none of that and somehow weasle my way into staying over, cooking breakfast and reading your newspaper. I will also have conveniently brought my toothbrush and some sanitary products which I quickly store in your bathroom cabinets since 'I'm going to be spending a lot of time at your place.' Your Maxim magazines will go from the top of the toilet to the bottom of the wastebasket because I find them 'offensive' and 'immature.'

Baby Bird

No comments: