Thursday, October 9, 2008

Most Terrifying Blog Ever: Moms 4 Sarah Palin


I don't like Sarah Palin. I don't like what she stands for, her "oh golly gee/gosh darn" way of speaking, her nasty remarks regarding Barack Obama, and that whole "pitbull with lipstick" comment. I can't stand her, and I think she is completely unqualified to be the Vice-President (shudders at the thought). That being said: Some woman in "oh golly gee/gosh darn" land created a blog, defending Sarah Palin and promoting her dumbass ideologies.

From Moms4SarahPalin:
Join me in the fight against the liberal media and in support of this amazing woman now running for Vice President of the United States of America alongside Senator John McCain. The attacks have been vicious, relentless, and uncalled for. I am more energized than ever about my Republican party!

Attacks that are vicious, relentless, and uncalled for? Hmm...you mean like making statements about Obama "palling around with terrorists", or by allowing hateful outbursts and signs that defame somebody's character during McCain/Palin rallies? No, those aren't vicious, relentless, and uncalled for, are they?

It's frightening that people actually think this woman is worthy of the Vice Presidency. There is not one thing that has come out of her mouth that has impressed me or even interested me. Proof that idiots think other idiots are smart.

And if this website isn't nauseating enough, you too can have your very own "pitbull with lipstick" t-shirt.

Eww. I'd rather wear one that says "I Fuck on the First Date" or "Who Farted?"

No comments: