Friday, September 5, 2008

I've Been Dying a Slow Death


We moved last Saturday, and we just got cable installed yesterday because Comcast is probably one of the worst companies I've ever had the intense displeasure to ever come in contact with. They screwed up our installation appointment, and then blamed us (saying we cancelled - we didn't), and then we were able to reschedule, but they could only fit us in yesterday. The guy shows up, and he doesn't have the DVR we ordered. He said it's not on the work order. J tries to get another one today at the Comcast store near his work, and the woman was a total bitch to him, so he left. They have the worst customer service out there. There's an actual website out there called Comcast Sucks, ha.

I've been without cable for a few days. We had been stuck watching the basic channels, and it was rough. There is NOTHING on at night. How many times can you watch Dr. Phil confront a hoarder or a pedophile who may or may not be molesting his son? I'm thrilled to have cable again. I watched the last episode of Mad Men last night - so good! I feel as if all is right again in my little pop culture world. If only we could get Direct TV and cancel Comcast, then things would be perfect.

No comments: