Thursday, June 26, 2008

Weird and Wild Stuff

Sir Ben Kingsley, best known for portraying Gandhi, and Mary-Kate Olsen make out in their new movie, The Wackness. That made me cringe just writing that statement. I know she's an adult woman, but there's something really wrong about the whole thing. It could have something to do with him being 64 years old, and she's only 22!! (Via People)

Sports Illustrated swimsuit models are being duped into thinking the men who are applying body paint to their butts and breasts are 'mos - when in fact they're very much straight. Straight guys everywhere high five each other. (Via Page Six)

And, in news that will make you puke and then curl up into the fetal position, Verne Troyer, the hard-drinking, carpet-pissing little person aka Mini-Me has a...SEX TAPE. I will spare you the clip. I want to know what happened to this woman in her life that got her to this bleak point where she's having sex with Verne Troyer. Yikes. (411 Mania via TMZ)

VH1's I Love Money, the retarded love child of Flavor of Love and I Love New York, has just revealed its full cast of characters. They include: the bromance that is 12Pack and Heat, Rock of Love's baby-voiced Brandi C., The Entertainer, Hoopz, Midget Mac, the wonderfully awkward Mr. Boston, and several more VH1 reality castaways. It's sad to say, but I will be watching. VH1 reality shows are like crack to me. I have a problem. (Via VH1)

No comments: