Thursday, June 26, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance: The Couple of the Night

I ended up staying up until 12:30 last night because I had to watch So You Think You Can Dance. What can I say? J ended up going to bed later than usual, and he refuses to watch it with me. I have to wait until he goes to bed to watch it. It was so good last night!! Mark and Chelsie were AMAZING! Once again, their performance was a powerhouse. They are my favorite couple, with Twitch and Kherrington a close second. This routine was so emotional. Each dance move was in synch with each other, and for a brief moment, I had to remind myself that they were just acting. I loved every minute of it. As Mary Murphy would say, "These two get two tickets on the HOT TAMALE train!!" Who would've thought this couple would dance so well together!!? They have phenomenal chemistry, and they are both incredible performers. Not many dancers can do what they can. And can I just say: Napoleon and Tabitha are really bringing it with their choreography. I absolutely adore everything they do.

Mark and Chelsie Hip-Hop Routine

Who was your favorite couple this week? Who was your least favorite?

No comments: