Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Apartment Hunting II, Vol. I

I've spent the day frantically e-mailing leasing agents at various apartment complexes and cruising the pages of Craigslist like it's my job. I've also received a few responses to my ad - all of them were really, really bad. Some guy wanted to know if my boyfriend and I would like to share a house with a random couple. Another guy wanted to know if I wanted to live in a town I've never heard of.(I wonder if it's close to public transportation, ha ha.) I'm so determined to find a nice place for our little family - J, the kitty cat, and myself - that I will stop at nothing!

Also, it's been so tough seeing pictures of HUGE apartments, compared to our current shoe box, and then being able to close the page when I see that it's out of our price range. I start daydreaming about having a place for all my stuff, and it makes me so happy. Right now, I have all my books and knick-nacks in boxes. We didn't have enough room for them. I just keep hoping that one day we will have a beautiful place that's big enough for everything I own and cherish. I love my things, and I want to be able to see them again.

No comments: