Tuesday, May 6, 2008

It's Been A While

I just wanted to check in and say hi. I'm having some computer issues at the moment, so I haven't been able to post. I'm at work right now, and I only have a little bit of time. I'm super busy at work these days. Life has been crazy, and unfortunately not in a good way. I'm hoping life calms down soon. It's been too much for me to handle. It's a very personal situation, and I pray to God that things change for the better. In the meantime, I'm trying to focus on my happiness and taking care of myself. It hasn't been easy, but I feel as if the light might be finally shining through the darkness; unfortunately it's still soon to tell.

This past weekend, I spent some much needed quality time with my wonderful mother and my friend. We got our hair done, and then had a fabulous dinner. I had a great time, and it really brightened my day. There's nothing better than hanging with my favorite girls. Our hair came out gorgeous, and I was so relieved that I was able to find a great stylist. I was a little gun shy since the mullet incident a few months back. It took forever to grow back. My boyfriend was afraid I would go to the hair salon and come back with short hair again. He said every time I go, it gets shorter and shorter haha.

No comments: