Friday, October 5, 2007

A Little About Me

I am a 31 year-old woman living in a major city, trying to balance a career, a relationship, and myself. I have been on every bad date, dated every controlling jerk out there, and I have had my fair share of love and loss. I am the one all my friends run to when they have a fight with their boyfriends or they need advice on what to do about a certain guy they like. I am here because I love writing, but most of all I love writing about love and relationships. I am a true romantic; it must be the Pisces in me! I also love helping people. I believe that all of my horrible dates/relationships were for a reason. All of the years I spent sobbing into a pillow or on the phone with my mother were to get me to this point in my life. I have learned so much through all the hard times, and now I want to share and help anybody out there who is going through it now.

No comments: