Friday, August 14, 2009

Nobody Cares How Much You Love Your Boyfriend


As much as I love Facebook, there's a part of me that despises it with a deep passion. There are many reasons for this: the stupid comments my relatives leave from time to time, people who send me angel requests and virtual drinks, people from high school I couldn't stand then and I don't care to know anything about now, but the thing that irks me the most are the annoying morons who have to flaunt their relationships on their status updates.

If you use the term "sweetie", "my man", "the best boyfriend/husband ever", or "the love of my life", you should die in a fire. Nobody cares how much you love your fat, Natty Lite-swilling, underachieving gamer boyfriend. Your friends don't care, and most likely, your family doesn't care either. Nobody does. Your relationship is between you and your significant other, so leave it that way.

Now, enjoy some of the best STFU Marrieds has to offer. God, I love this blog.

(Click on the pictures for larger images.)

Best comment: These people must be 16 years old as evidenced by use of the word "schlong".


Best comment: Yeah, i kind of wish their names weren't blurred out so i could befriend Jill and Chuck on facebook because of their awesomeness.


Best comment: "no romance without finance"
Sounds like she wants to discuss mutual funds in bed.

No comments: