Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Why Is It?



Why is it I only get texts from a guy that I want nothing to do with? I don't want to see him, hang out with him, talk to him, etc., and yet, he won't get the hint. It's been two months now, since we had our first and only date. Leave me alone. Stop texting me. Stop asking me about the guy whom I told you I was seeing (to get you off my back). We're not friends, so move on. I'm just not that into you.

This guy never gives up, and it's really getting on my nerves. I deleted him from my Facebook, and then the fool tried requesting me again. Who does that?! And, then every couple of weeks, I get some asinine text from him. It's starting to piss me off. I think if he texts me again, I'm going to tell him off.

I don't mind being single. It's not the best, but it's tolerable. But for the love of all that is holy, please make this idiot go away. The last text he sent me, I ignored. I've been ignored a million times by guys. This is my way of paying it forward, I guess, ha.

No comments: