Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Dear Colette

I don't know what's wrong with me, but guys just aren't that interested in me. I ask men out all the time, but after one or two dates, they want nothing to do with me! What am I doing wrong?

- Dateless in Chicago

Dear Dateless in Chicago,

No need to fret, my dear. This can easily be fixed. You need to stop asking men out. I know you want to be an independent woman who seeks out her own happiness. However, when it comes to finding a great guy, you have to let him come to you. Guys do not like aggressive women. They like to be the aggressors. Since the beginning of time, men's basic instincts are to hunt and gather; this goes for finding women as well! Men like the chase. They want to be the ones who make all the moves. So, the key is to focus on yourself and build yourself into the hottest, most successful, and intriguing woman you can be, and that great guy will find you. He will chase you, and you will let him. He wants a challenge, so give him one. And honey, make him work for it! You're worth it.

No comments: