Sunday, September 26, 2010

Betrayed


Somebody I cared about betrayed me. I never knew what that felt like until now. It's the feeling of somebody punching you in the stomach and when you try to get them to stop, they do it again. I hope to never feel that again. I am haunted by why this person did what he did to me, after I gave him so much and cared about him the way I did. I would've done anything for him. And, what did he give me in return? He stabbed me in the fucking back. I hope he is forever plagued with the guilt and regret of what he did to me. I pray that karma comes back to him. His excuses will always be nothing but excuses to me. The damage is done. His actions sealed the coffin shut. I hope he forever regrets losing me, the one person in this world who gave a shit about him.

No comments: