Monday, February 23, 2009

Missing in Action


I haven't been around in a while, and I apologize. Much has happened since Valentine's Day. I'm blaming everything on Valentine's Day. The guy I've been talking to for the past month and I started really talking and flirting via text and e-mail. And yadda, yadda, yadda, I had to move out of the apartment I shared with my ex because he found out about it (AKA went through all my things), and let's just say, he was less than pleased. It was an unhealthy situation for both of us. We had to break the ties once and for all.

My cat and I are currently living with my mom. It's not bad here. There's always a home-cooked meal, a warm bed, and people who love and care about me. Now, I can talk to whomever, flirt with whomever, and nobody gives a shit. I'm free and happy. For once, I only have myself to worry about.

No comments: