Sunday, May 17, 2009

I Went on a Date Friday...

I'm about 95% positive that this guy was on something. He was swaying, fumbling around for his money when it was time to pay the waitress for our two drinks, and he was talking complete nonsense and he was constantly rolling his eyes. I'm guessing he was under the influence of Oxycontin or some kind of painkiller. He was a mess. I left after two drinks, and he was almost passed out on the bar.

He texted me yesterday to apologize, saying that he hopes that I could forgive him. He said that he had been drinking with his friends. What was he drinking, Absinthe?! GHB maybe? I've seen drunk people and I've seen people on drugs. I'm going with the latter.

Sadly, he was the cutest guy I had been on a date with in a while.

This is the ridiculousness of my love life.

No comments: